Internships in Thailand
As an intern you boost your career in international relations and development, gain credits for university studies and make merits for an international career.
Openmind Projects is an award-winning non-government, nonprofit organization (NGO), founded in 2002 based in Thailand, Our focus is on educating the poor and protecting nature.
Volunteer abroad for college students
We are looking for energetic volunteers, interns to help us. Our resources as a nonprofit, NGO, are limited but our ambitions high and there’s a lot to do.
The internship with us can be a way for college students to stand out and add that extra spice to their CV.
This is an opportunity to learn about the workings and challenges of an NGO trying to reduce the education gap in the world. Join our team of enthusiastic local people and overseas volunteers!
We are especially looking for interns to help us help with;
- Fundraising and Grant Writing: Finding and contacting sponsors so we can help more people; Creating fundraising campaigns for our projects to find grant opportunities, corporate and other, donors
- Social Media: Helping us with social media; Communicating with overseas supporters, volunteers, sponsors, donors. We are looking for creative people to improve our online communication about events, activities, projects, camps, volunteer opportunities, and donations.
- Travel Writing, Blogging, Video- and Photography.
- Web Design, Web Development: Improving our websites, online content, visibility, and user experience. Help with web design, development, and mobile applications. Help us drive traffic to our website. Also, we need to create an online marketplace to support local small businesses. More than one volunteer can join!
- Teaching English as a Foreign Language
- Computer and Internet Training, Code Teaching.
Specialists may be granted subsidized internships depending on the type of expertise and period of internship.
Besides main tasks, interns get a chance to help train our local people, take part in our popular learning camps and visit field projects in Thailand, Laos, Nepal and Cambodia!
Special Benefits for the Internship Program
Personal Development, develop skills such as leadership, cross-culture, problem solving and teamwork.
Workshop at our Center in Thailand. Learn about our NGO, culture and language training.
Opportunities to take part in our Learning Camps.
In addition, have the opportunity to join our field projects in Thailand and Laos.
Teamwork with local people and other volunteers.
Free housing and meals.
Tell us what internship you are interested in. Add a short resume, explaining why you are interested. Send an email to email@example.com marked Internship in Asia.