Internships in Thailand
As an intern, you boost your career in international relations and development, gain credits for university studies and valuable new skills for an international career.
Openmind Projects is an award-winning, non-government, nonprofit organization (NGO), founded in 2002 based in Thailand. Our focus is on educating the poor and protecting nature.
Volunteer abroad for college students
We are looking for energetic volunteers and interns to help us. Our resources as a non-profit NGO, are limited, but our ambitions high and there is a lot to do.
An internship with us can be a way for college students to stand out and add that extra spice to their CV!
This is an opportunity to learn about the workings and challenges of an NGO working to reduce the education gap in our world. Join our team of enthusiastic local people and overseas volunteers, share your skills and make a difference!
We are especially looking for interns to help us help with:
- Fundraising and Grant Writing: Finding and contacting sponsors so we can help more people; creating fundraising campaigns for our projects to find grant opportunities, corporate and private donors.
- Social Media: Helping us with social media: communicating with overseas supporters, volunteers, sponsors and donors. We are looking for creative people to improve our online communication regarding events, activities, projects, camps, volunteer opportunities and donations.
- Travel Writing, Blogging, Video and Photography.
- Web Design and Development: Improving our websites, online content, visibility and user experience. Help with web design, development and mobile applications. Help us drive traffic to our website. Also we need to create an online marketplace to support local small businesses. More than one volunteer can join!
- Teaching English as a Foreign Language.
- Computer and Internet Training, Code Teaching.
Specialists may be granted subsidized internships depending on the type of expertise and period of internship.
Besides main tasks, interns get a chance to help train our local people, take part in our popular learning camps and visit field projects in Thailand, Laos, Nepal and Cambodia!
Special Benefits of the Internship Program
– Personal Development: develop skills such as leadership, cross-culture problem-solving and teamwork.
– Workshop at our Center in Thailand. Learn about our NGO, culture and language training.
– Opportunities to take part in our Learning Camps.
– Opportunity to join our field projects in Thailand and Laos.
– Teamwork with local people and other volunteers.
– Free housing and meals.
Let us know which internship you are interested in. Add a short resume, explaining why you are interested. Send an email to email@example.com marked Internship in Asia.